The latest news:
Current position:Home > Au Service des Marocains > Immatriculations

Every Moroccan who resides in China should be registered at the Embassy to get a Consular card. The following documents are necessary for registration:

• CIN (Carte d’Identite Nationale)

• A copy of your residence permit, or any equivalent document

• A letter of enrollment from your university or an employment verification from your employer.

• Two (2) passport photos.

For more information, please visit the web site.